Monday, January 28, 2013

Scalloped Corn, This Picture Doesn't Do It Justice


I LOVE Scalloped Corn!  It is like a mix between corn bread and corn...pudding?  This recipe has been in my family for a while.  I don't know a single person who doesn't like this when I make it.  In fact, I get asked for this recipe all the time.  This one is great for any season and any occasion.  Do not expect any leftovers!

Scalloped Corn


1 can of corn, drained
1 can of creamed corn
1/2 cup butter (or margarine)
1 package of Jiffy cornbread/corn muffin mix
1 cup sour cream (or plain yogurt)

Mix all ingredients together and put in a greased casserole dish.  Bake uncovered at 350 degrees f for 1 hour or until cooked all the way through.


If you have a taste for spicy, you can always add some tobasco sauce to your own portions.  It's good that way too!

No comments:

Post a Comment